-CURRENTLY MY BOOKS ARE CLOSED-
I will be opening them early Spring 2022.
come the spring and ongoing I will be working from my home studio in
I will be also providing a small handful of sessions in Ottawa ON to accommodate my clients who have limited access to traveling.
At this time I will be focusing on personal projects and will be giving priority to such.
there will be a newsletter option to keep up to date on the project proposals, ongoing works, touch up days, and my wee tiny studio spaces ever evolving journey.
This email will be sent periodically with the option of pre-booking projects and custom works from my sketch book ahead of officially opening my books. a sneak peak of sorts.
so if you want the most up to date information the mailing list would be a good option, no pressure!
Whether you stumbled upon my works whilst browsing or a recommendation from a pal I’m glad my artwork has inspired you to get the tattoo ball rolling.
Thank you again for reaching out to me, and considering me for your project.
Please consider submitting your proposal come the spring when my books are open again. I will be catching up on current projects and commitments until then.
Clients who were postponed due to covid will be contacted first and given priority in rebooking. I will always be posting new drawings and of course butterflies are always on the table.
Please note that all appointments are booked by submission only. All submission forms are reviewed by myself. Priority is given to projects that give liberty to creative freedom.
Here is some important information in regards to the new rules and procedures required as a result of our being able to reopen since Covid days.
• Masks There will be a need for masks. You must arrive with one on, you are not permitted to enter without one. if you do not have a mask, I will provide a disposable one for you. I do encourage bringing your own fabric one however, they help our environment and keep the PPE in stock for our service workers and health care practitioners.
• Arrival You are asked to show up on time. No need to arrive a half hour early. And no lenience on showing up fashionably late. We will be setting up the few things we need to make your entry safe and organized. 5min before is best.
• Consultations We will no longer provide in house consultation, we will now work via email and video chat if necessary. This is to prevent traffic in the shop, you can expect drafts and finalized drawings ahead of your appointments to be sure we are good to go. No changes will be allowed the day of.
• Moral support No bringing moral support. I’ll be there to yammer away the live long day but you may want some music, a Netflix flick saved or a book to read perhaps. With that being said it is also important to limit the number of items you bring. There will be a designated place for your items when you arrive, you’ll need to wash your hands and disinfect your items before sitting to be tattooed. (i.e. phone, water bottle etc. )
No friends or family are allowed to attend. You come alone, leave alone. No one can come in because their meeting you or picking you up. The doors will be locked and no one besides the human who was scheduled will be allowed to enter. It’s strict for a reason. But you’ll see it’s for the best.
• Covid Symptoms If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please rebook your appointment no exceptions.
This information has been provided by Ottawa public health. If you would like to read more, please visit Ottawa public health's website for further information on the shops rules and regulations.
212 McArthur Ave. Ottawa, ON
In your submission please include the following details.
Subject matter, roughly the size, location, colour or black and Grey. This will help the process move along smoother.
If you do not include these key details your submission form maybe overlooked so please include this information.